Sensations flood us, those that arise along the trip, and these are feelings that one by one are together with the (re)discovery of our own essence that will generate this sublimation moment. This moment, when already purified, brings us a pure and full peace.
• Visual sensations, are viewed throughout the itinerary, in colors, shapes, and dimensions of impressive and beautiful landscapes.
• Auditory sensations, arise when you hear the silence of the night in the desert, or the percussion’s of the drums that refer us to ancient times.
• Gustatory sensations, are discovered through the tasting of gastronomic delicate and unedited flavors.
• Olfactory sensations, are present throughout the trip and in varied places, marking moments and spaces. Essences, flowers, tasting…
• Tactile sensations, as when sitting on the top of a dune in the desert and touching with the hands the warm and super thin sand.
• Spatial sensations, can be experienced flying by plane, helicopter or balloon over the sublime forms and landscapes in Morocco.
Our service consists of:
- A small dedicated team, who helps drawing, planning and tailoring your trip. Our director also follow personally a trip through our private group on whatsapp, reinforcing the experience with his knowledge of the places, culture and people.
- Expert guides that will show legendary places and unknown landscapes like no one ever imagined, places where time seems to have stopped.
- Private dedicated drivers, which provide the transport with all the comfort, security and privacy.
Flying over the unparalleled landscapes of Morocco is a sublime and exciting experience.
- Midsize Jets and Large Cabin Aircraft are used regularly and always in private service, especially planes with 8 seats or up to 13 passengers, which are ideal for families or groups of friends.
- Helicopters, with a maximum capacity of 9 persons, provide greater versatility especially in our private panoramic flights in remote regions.
- Balloons are the best solution for panoramic flights in Marrakech or in specific regions, between the Atlas Mountains and the Desert.
One of the best ways to cross Morocco is in a refined car in private service with driver and guide available.
- Range Rover Vogue or Jeep Grand Cherokee has refinement; it is beautifully decorated and carefully designed to give a sense of calm and comfort. Seats up to 3 adults.
- Mercedes V is ideal for family and friends use. Sophistication, security and performance. Can seat up to 6 adults with exquisite comfort.